Top 10 Man United Players With the Highest Salary and Insurance Coverage
Football has been one of the favorite games globally, with millions of fans following the epic shots and moves in the English Premier League (EPL).
One of the renowned giants in the EPL is Manchester United football club. It has some of the best players, which means having some of the highest salaries and insurance coverage.
When it comes to insurance coverage for a footballer, a whole lot of factors determine that including:
- Contract: The terms of a player’s contract can impact their insurance coverage. For example, some contracts may include specific insurance requirements, such as coverage for injury or disability.
- Club policies: Football clubs may have insurance policies that cover their players. These policies may differ from club to club and may provide different levels of coverage.
- Country laws and regulations: The laws and regulations of the country where the footballer plays can also affect their insurance coverage. For example, in some countries, employers are legally required to provide certain insurance coverage to their employees, including athletes.
- Type of insurance coverage: A footballer’s insurance coverage can also depend on their position and the level at which they play. For example, players at higher levels of competition may require more comprehensive coverage than those at lower levels.
- Individual needs: Some footballers may require additional insurance coverage, such as pre-existing medical conditions, family members to insure, or specialized equipment to cover.
Overall, the insurance coverage for a footballer is typically negotiated as part of their contract and may change over time depending on various factors, such as their performance, injuries, and evolving league policies.
ALSO READ: The Best 7 Easy Fiverr Gigs Examples in 2023
Here are the top 10 Manchester United footballers who are paid the highest salary and have the highest insurance coverage:
10. Luke Shaw
Luke Paul Hoare Shaw is an English professional footballer who plays as a left-back or center-back for Premier League club Manchester United and the England national team.
This 27-year-old defender pockets an annual salary of £7,800,000 and £150,000 per week. He signed his first professional contract in May of that year before becoming a regular in the Southampton team over the next two seasons. In June 2014, Shaw was signed by Manchester United for £30 million.